Directions: Answer Questions #1 and #2, then pick only one additional question from 4, 5, or 6 . Each question counts 33 points. (style 13 points; substance 20 points each). Make sure you restate the question before answering, so I know which question you picked. And don’t forget to cite ALL sources.
1. What is a threat? How it is determined? What types of issues are required to look at a threat? How does politics, geography, or other factors fit into the equation? What types of threats are being addressed today?
2. What does international security mean? How does it differ from national security? What agencies are responsible for international focus and participate in the developing, implementing and examining international security policy? In this class we will spend time talking about the class structure, papers, requirements and expectations.
3. The War on Terror: Nearly 15 years after this “war” was launched by George W. Bush, why hasn’t “the most powerful military in the world,” “the finest fighting force in the history of the world” won it?
4. Given the availability of abundant oil and natural gas reserves in the Western Hemisphere and the potential future abundance of alternative energy systems, why should the Persian Gulf continue to qualify as a vital U.S. national security interest?
5. Seventy years after World War II and a quarter-century after the Cold War ended, why does European security remain an American responsibility? Given that Europeans are rich enough to defend themselves, why shouldn’t they?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more