One of the problems that you will face in the real world is that of public perception of rehabilitation and community corrections programs. Intermediate sanctions are mechanisms and programs that relate to the supervision of criminal offenders not under strict confinement or incarceration. Gaining support from the public for these programs requires well-documented presentations that are accessible to general audiences and can drive powerful support and ultimately funding for rehabilitation and community corrections programs.
You have been granted an internship at the Centervale Corrections Authority. Your first task is to research and draft a presentation that will be used to educate citizens and to gain support for funding rehabilitation and intermediate sanctions, better known as community corrections programs.
In order to make this accessible for long-term use, you are instructed to create a presentation that will not only educate the local citizens but build their understanding of the benefits of rehabilitation and ultimately gain support for community corrections programs in Centervale. Keep in mind that you are soliciting the support of the citizens and that you seek their suggestions and recommendations.
Some of the rehabilitation and community corrections issues you will examine include rehabilitation issues associated with gender, culture, race, ethnicity, gang activity, and criminal organizations within the prison system. You will recommend rehabilitation and community corrections programs that will improve the success rate for rehabilitation in Centervale’s prison populations. Your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with script will include the following:
• Analyze the role of rehabilitation in corrections and communicate in a manner that can be understood by the citizens of Centervale.
• Analyze research regarding rehabilitation in corrections and support your presentation with empirical research.
• Examine the difficulty of implementing rehabilitation programs in the correctional environment and include expected timelines, outcomes, and assessments.
• Examine the rehabilitation issues associated with gender, culture, race, ethnicity, gang activity, and criminal organizations within prison systems.
• Recommend rehabilitation and community corrections programs that will improve the success rate for rehabilitation in Centervale’s prison populations and include opportunities to solicit citizens’ suggestions and recommendations for community corrections to gain their support and associated funding.
Note: Remember to add detailed speaker notes for each slide of the presentation.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more