Have you ever been to your local liquor store? Many liquor stores have a large variety of distilled spirits. It’s time to tour the liquor store and put your spirits knowledge to the test!
Go to a local liquor store and search the store to find answers to the questions/items below. When you need to take a photo, make sure that you remember to include a piece of paper with your name on it in the photo.
When you are done, save your document and submit it via Carmen. Make sure that you upload this activity to the “Unit 4 Activity” folder.
Each question is worth 4 points each.
1) What store did you go to? Answer this question by typing in the name and address of the store.
2) Take a photo of a bottle of Cognac. Any bottle of Cognac is fine. Make sure that the label is plainly visible in the photo. Additionally, write the age class (i.e. VS, VSOP, XO) of the Cognac.
3) Take a photo of a bottle of bourbon. Any bottle of bourbon is fine. Make sure that the label is plainly visible in the photo. Additionally, write down the name of the city and state that this bourbon was made in.
4) Take a photo of a bottle of Scotch. Any bottle of Scotch is fine. Make sure that the label is plainly visible in the photo. Is this Scotch blended or not? How can you tell?
5) Take a photo of a bottle of vodka. Make sure that the vodka has no added flavoring and the label is plainly visible in the photo. What type of grain/vegetable was this vodka made from?
6) Take a photo of any distilled spirit bottle that is available in handle volume (hint: refer to Chapter 17). Make sure that the label is plainly visible in the photo.
7) What is the most expensive bottle of Irish whiskey in the store? Take a photo of that bottle. The bottle must be a fifth size. Additionally, write down the name of the whiskey price and age of the bottle.
8) What is the least expensive bottle of brandy in the store? Take a photo of that bottle. The bottle must be a fifth size, but it can be any type of brandy you wish. Additionally, write down the name of the brandy and the price of the bottle.
9) Which specific type of distilled spirit appears to be the most common in the store? How common is this spirit type in relation to the other types of distilled spirits in the store?
10) Which specific type of distilled spirit appears to be the least common in the store? Why do you think that this spirit isn’t very common?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more